- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- The purposes for which we gather the data requested.
- What the legal basis for processing your data is.
- The time we store the data.
- Who your data is disclosed to.
- What your rights are.
NOM EMPRESA O REPRESENTANT (NIF)
Si és empresa dades del registre mercantil
Purposes, legal basis and storage of data, sent via:
- Purpose: To provide means for you to contact us and for us to answer your requests for information, and to send you information about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legal basis: The consent given by the users when they request information through our contact form, and when they check the acceptance box for sending information.
- Storage: Once your request has been resolved by means of our form or answered by email, if no new processing has been generated, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mail, until you request cancellation of this.
SENDING OF EMAILS
- Purpose: To reply to your requests for information, attend to other requests and reply to your enquiries or doubts.
- Legal basis: The consent given by the users when they request information through the email address.
- Storage: Once your request has been answered by email, if no new processing has been generated.
Obligation to provide your personal details and consequences of not doing so
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 13, or where applicable, having sufficient legal capacity to enter into an agreement.
The personal data requested is necessary in order to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services that you can contract. Therefore, if this data is not made available to us, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide you with the service that you have requested.
Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be assigned to third parties, unless this is required in order to manage the services contracted or there is a legal obligation to do so.
Rights regarding your personal data
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when this has been granted for the processing of your data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the performance of the subscription agreement or the relationships created prior to this.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of its processing under certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your specific situation.
- Request the transfer of your data in the cases foreseen in the regulations.
- Other rights acknowledged in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your rights: By means of a written statement addressed to the person responsible, either by post or email (details in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, and specifying the right you wish to exercise and in relation to which personal data.
In case of discrepancies with the company regarding the processing of your data, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, personalisation and analysis, first and third party cookies (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or gather browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when you access our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, and since analysis cookies are used, we have requested your authorisation to use them and provided information about them. At all events, they will be installed after a reasonable period of time, so the user has time to decide whether or not to authorise them.
Security of your personal data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal information, you are hereby informed that we have taken all the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure that the personal data supplied is safe from alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access.
Updating your data
It is important for us to keep your personal data up to date and that you inform us of any changes, as otherwise we cannot be held liable for its accuracy.